Welcome to Miena’s website. You can visit our website without telling us who you are and without revealing any information about yourself – our website is free for anyone to use.
Miena’s is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information through which you can be identified when using our website, you can be assured that your specific information will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement and in compliance with our obligations under the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003. Any personal contact data we keep may be used to inform you of future product offerings, unless you decline to be included in our mailing list. Should you request us to update, or delete, your Personal Data from our records, contact us by email (email@example.com).
Miena’s may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. Kindly check this page from time to time to ensure that you are aware of any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following:
- Personal contact information and delivery details
- Web-related statistical information
- Consumer information relating to preferences and tastes
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, specifically for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting, using the contact information which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. At such times we may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links that enable you to easily visit other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website or how its administrators may treat information given there. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites, especially when these sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to each website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required to do so by law.
We may, at some future date, use your personal information to send you promotional information about offers we think you may find interesting.